In its replace issued round 4:45 pm., the well being unit for a second straight day reported 28 energetic instances. The well being unit serves Peterborough, Peterborough County, Curve Lake First Nation and Hiawatha First Nation.
There at the moment are 1,480 resolved instances (six extra since Wednesday), which make up 96.4 per cent of the 1,535 cumulative instances because the pandemic was declared in March 2020 (a further case was added to a earlier day, the well being unit reported Wednesday).
No new outbreaks have been reported on Wednesday, leaving two energetic outbreaks, each within the metropolis:
- Riverview Manor long-term care in Peterborough: Declared Might 31 after two employees members examined constructive.
- Office in Peterborough (#11): Declared on Might 28. Case particulars not accessible.
Because the pandemic started, the well being unit has handled 301 COVID-19 instances related to 50 outbreaks.
Different COVID-19 knowledge for Wednesday:
- Deaths: 21 — the most recent on Sunday, Might 30, certainly one of 4 that month because the pandemic was declared, two deaths have been linked to the Empress Gardens Retirement Residence in Peterborough. One other loss of life was linked to the Severn Court Student Residence February outbreak in Peterborough, whereas three have been tied to a November 2020 outbreak at Fairhaven.
- Hospitalizations: not less than 72 instances have required hospitalized care because the pandemic was declared — two extra since Tuesday’s replace; 15 required the intensive care unit (unchanged). The ICU admissions make up one per cent of all of the well being unit’s instances.
- Peterborough Regional Health Centre: reports as of midday Wednesday there have been two COVID-19 inpatients — unchanged since Tuesday’s replace. There have been not less than 76 affected person transfers from different areas — unchanged.
- Shut contacts: 64, down from 65 on Tuesday and 76 on Monday.
- Trent University: Reports no cases.
- Fleming College: reports no cases related to its Sutherland campus.
- Greater than 53,100 folks have been examined for COVID-19.
Vaccination appointments should be made through the provincial name centre at 1-833-943-3900, accessible every day 8 a.m. to eight p.m., or anytime online.
Clinics are being run on the Evinrude Centre and Peterborough Regional Well being Centre. Clinics for youth aged 12 to 17 are scheduled June 15-17 on the Evinrude Centre.
Peterborough and space pharmacies providing a vaccine to eligible recipients:
- Aylmer Avenue Pharmacy, 296 Aylmer St N. (in Above and Past)
- Costco Pharmacy, 485 The Parkway
- Charlotte Care Pharmacy, 270 Charlotte St. Unit 100
- Keene Drug Mart, 1105 Heritage Line in Keene
- Havelock Pharmacy, 44 Ottawa St. W. in Havelock
- Excessive St. Guardian, 815 Excessive St.
- Loblaw Pharmacy, 400 Lansdowne St. E
- Loblaw Pharmacy, 230 George St. N. (inside No Frills Grocery)
- Medical Centre Pharmacy, 707 Charlotte St.
- Pharmasave The Clinic Pharmacy at 26 Hospital Dr.
- Rexall Pharmacy, 85 George St. N.
- Rexall Pharmacy, 1154 Chemong Rd.
- Rx Drug Mart, 16 Grand Street in Campbellford
- Consumers Drug Mart, 971 Chemong Rd.
- Consumers Drug Mart, 250 Charlotte St.
- Consumers Drug Mart, 741 Lansdowne St. W.
- Consumers Merely Pharmacy, 361 George St. N.
- Sobeys Pharmacy, 1200 Lansdowne St. W.
- Walmart, 1002 Chemong Rd.
- Walmart Pharmacy, 950 Lansdowne St. W.
- Westmount Pharmacy, 1293 Clonsilla Ave.
Appointments are required and could be made by calling the respective pharmacies.
© 2021 International Information, a division of Corus Leisure Inc.