In its replace issued at 4:10 p.m., the well being unit reported 35 lively instances, down from 44 reported on Thursday afternoon. The well being unit serves Peterborough, Peterborough County, Curve Lake First Nation and Hiawatha First Nation.
There are actually 1,463 resolved instances (20 extra instances since Thursday), which make up 96.3 per cent of the 1,519 cumulative instances.
No new outbreaks had been reported Friday. There are three lively outbreaks:
- Riverview Manor long-term care in Peterborough: Declared Could 31 after two workers members examined optimistic.
- Office in Peterborough (#11): Declared on Could 28. Case particulars not obtainable.
- Fairhaven long-term care: Declared on Could 21. Includes a resident and two workers members, according to the city-run facility. The house says the primary workers case and resident are linked, nonetheless, the second workers case is unrelated. On Monday, the house reported the resident was faraway from the house’s isolation unit and returned to her residing quarters.
For the reason that pandemic started, the well being unit has handled 301 COVID-19 instances related to 50 outbreaks.
Different COVID-19 information for Friday afternoon:
Vaccination appointments have to be made by way of the provincial name centre at 1-833-943-3900, obtainable every day 8 a.m. to eight p.m., or any time online. Clinics are being run on the Evinrude Centre and Peterborough Regional Well being Centre. Clinics for youth aged 12 to 17 are scheduled June 15-17 on the Evinrude Centre.
Peterborough and space pharmacies providing a vaccine to eligible recipients:
- Aylmer Avenue Pharmacy, 296 Aylmer St N. (in Above and Past)
- Costco Pharmacy, 485 The Parkway
- Charlotte Care Pharmacy, 270 Charlotte St. Unit 100
- Keene Drug Mart, 1105 Heritage Line in Keene
- Havelock Pharmacy, 44 Ottawa St. W. in Havelock
- Excessive St. Guardian, 815 Excessive St.
- Loblaw Pharmacy, 400 Lansdowne St. E
- Loblaw Pharmacy, 230 George St. N. (inside No Frills Grocery)
- Medical Centre Pharmacy, 707 Charlotte St.
- Pharmasave The Clinic Pharmacy at 26 Hospital Dr.
- Rexall Pharmacy, 85 George St. N.
- Rexall Pharmacy, 1154 Chemong Rd.
- Rx Drug Mart, 16 Grand Highway in Campbellford
- Consumers Drug Mart, 971 Chemong Rd.
- Consumers Drug Mart, 250 Charlotte St.
- Consumers Drug Mart, 741 Lansdowne St. W.
- Consumers Merely Pharmacy, 361 George St. N.
- Sobeys Pharmacy, 1200 Lansdowne St. W.
- Walmart, 1002 Chemong Rd.
- Walmart Pharmacy, 950 Lansdowne St. W.
- Westmount Pharmacy, 1293 Clonsilla Ave.
Appointments are required and might be made by calling the respective pharmacies.
© 2021 World Information, a division of Corus Leisure Inc.